DonStevesoccerguy101DonStevesoccerguy101

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Deja Vu

Its good but i cant help but think its all too familiar. The music and style seem to eb the same.

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Creative

This look more like a cartoon rendering of a Johnny Walker commercial. Maybe you should talk to their marketing department.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Well worth it.

That was worth every second of waiting. Good work my friend

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Twisted yet catchy.

It made the hamburger i was eating all the more delicious.

An Alien's Room An Alien's Room

Ehh good work but

Its just a loop wiht no sound , plot, or fun. One question though why is an alien watching the Boondocks. You should design this into a game then it would kick ass. I would play the hell out that game.

aowsum aowsum

Very good

Its new its exciting and it would go really well with a music track. Maybe as a music video. I love the stats before the video starts. Good test work keep it moving.

101 Things To Do Part.2 101 Things To Do Part.2

Good Advice

At least your trying to get out, ill remember those facts when im out hiking the Smokey's, we have a big shark problem there(stupid aquarium).

Good luck Cant wait to see all 101

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Short Sweet and Friggin Amazing

Way to go.

SC

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Different

Its a funny plot. I wont drag you down but you do need work , and i would loose the first two seconds(where the Rock is talking). Annimation reminds me of the early internet flash work.

Best O Luck

HappyDance HappyDance

Spuratic but..

good. Of course there is no need to apologize for a lack of preloader, because it just makes the video jump out quicker. This video really popped to me definately funny in a strange way and an amazing song. This si the kind of music I should wake up too. Good work , next video try spicing up the graphic a little.