DonStevesoccerguy101DonStevesoccerguy101

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

That was fun ,simple overly complicated fun.

Liked the retro look and the reference to the buried stash of games in the desert.
MAke it longer i didn't blow enough stuff up.

squidly responds:

Lol, it's always about the length, nowadays, isn't it?

I kept it short because I knew I had small fuel to run on, you don't want something repetitive, do you?

Solipskier Solipskier

Quite Impressive

Really fu, and short, kept me busy during slow work days. Went for the 50 Million challenge and beat it by double .

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Thank you for making me realize....

just how lucky I am to have a crazy life.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Yay....

I saved mankind from eternal damnation and the wages of sin. Now to eat some gifilte fish, I'm totally shvitzen oven here

Doodle God Doodle God

Concept is good

but make a button to disable the noise. thats my only fix

Easy Joe Easy Joe

TEN

TEN, because it was amazing.

Elephant Bike Elephant Bike

Silly boy...

Elephants dont go on bikes, which is why the French keep loosing the Tour De France

Matroejska (Bikini) Matroejska (Bikini)

Seems out of place.

Its almost an ironic statement considering Russia's frigid third world climate. And the image of a large Russian widow in a bikini is a little disturbing. You should put this idea to work on a platformer or a run n' gun. you could have her pop out of her shell and eat someone or something.

Friendly Fire TaD Friendly Fire TaD

Subpar

You should have stuck with the old setup of Friendly Fire BaG, it was way more fun and interactive. Plus the upgradable weapons were so much more fun. Hopefully we will see another BaG game soon, Good luck with the rest.

Pyroscape 2 Pyroscape 2

As satisfying and awkward as the first time...

...but with a better ending, just like sex. By the way you need to get that song copyrighted, I heard a guy on the radio sing a significantly gayer version , and it sucked. Thanks for ten minutes of amusement , im going to remember this in my sleep.

Fro responds:

"By the way you need to get that song copyrighted, I heard a guy on the radio sing a significantly gayer version"

I'm going to use this in the next one and you will be coauthored as a fucking writer. That was brilliant.